KAYGEN is an emerging leader in providing top talent for technology based staffing services. We specialize in providing high-volume contingent staffing, direct hire staffing and project based solutions to companies worldwide ranging from startups to Fortune 500 and Managed Service Providers (MSP) across a wide variety of industries
As an IT Account Manager, you are responsible for working directly with the client or MSP partner on their job requirements in a specific territory or business vertical. Your success is measured by account expansion and successful hires of qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions. In order to achieve this you are responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and other client representatives.
As an IT Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- IT Account Managers are required to produce a full Account analysis to identify and handle any material changes to their Accounts proactively. They will be required to present strategies to expand and grow within their Accounts.
- Actively solicit executive support to develop deeper Account relationships by making sure at least one quarterly in-person meeting is arranged with Sr. Client stakeholders.
- Work directly with hiring managers and MSP partners on supporting their job requisitions.
- Coach and mentor recruiters and sourcers to be successful with closing open requisitions.
- Work directly with recruiters and sourcers to pre-qualify candidates using Kaygen’s ATS system including pre-screen and interview.
- Negotiate and close candidates with offers.
- Work with on-boarding specialist on hiring process.
- Follow-up with hired candidates to maintain relationship and provide support
- Engage with client contacts periodically to review candidate success.
- Establish professional relationships with top IT managers through lunch meetings and on-site visits
- Meet Kaygen’s growth targets
- Use social media to build talent pool, attend networking events within the local tech market
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years IT staffing experience as an account manager; contingent staffing preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Action and Process oriented
- Team player
- Negotiating skills
- High Energy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Social media savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to drive to results with a strong competitive drive to be the best
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables at once
- Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals
- Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers
Kaygen offers a competitive base salary, uncapped performance based commission plan, bonuses, training and development, tremendous opportunities for growth and a comprehensive benefits package
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity. For more information please visit us at www.kaygen.com.